EPISODE ONE: Suicide; Kill or Be Killed?
If you’re not philosophically entertained, our entertainment is only philosophical.
EPISODE ONE: Suicide; Kill or Be Killed? [RECORDING]
In this episode, we will discuss:
- Suicide and the shame behind it
- How a non-violent person could commit suicide
- Why suicidal people loose their basic human rights
- Why suicidal people are thought of as things to be hated and feared
- What it means to medically experience suicidal thoughts
- What suicidal thoughts mean about your body
- Having suicidal thoughts is not just normal but a good thing
- The importance of listening to our feelings
- Our emotions teach us what to look for and how to respond responsibly